PIERPONT GRADUATION INFORMATION
This page will contain information pertaining to several graduation dates and May Commencement. Please check this site often as changes will be reflected here.
THERE IS NO GRADUATION FEE.
Deadlines to apply for graduation:
|Graduation Date:||Apply Deadline:|
|May 2015||May 1, 2015|
|*August 2015||July 31, 2015|
|December 2015||December 4, 2015|
in order to verify your student information, you must apply for graduation even if you have missed the deadlines posted above. To apply for graduation, please come to 248 Hardway Hall or the Turley Student Services Center, 3rd floor. You will need to complete the graduation application and make an appointment for your official degree audit. There is no graduation fee.
*August and December 2014 graduates are included in the May 2015 Commencement ceremony.
Degree Audit Appointments:
It is important to apply early or by the deadline for graduation and to complete your degree audit appointment to make sure that you are ready to graduate. PLEASE NOTE THAT APPOINTMENT TIMES FOR DEGREE AUDIT ARE LIMITED AND DO FILL UP.
To schedule an appointment, please call 304-367-4142 and ask for Stephanie or stop in the Turley Building, 3rd floor.
Please check your institution email address often for degree audit update information.
Degree Audit Appointsment for May 2015 graduation: September 2, 2014 - November 21, 2014.
Degree Audit Appointments for August/December 2015 graduation: January 26, 2015 - April 23, 2015 and July 1, 2015 - August 6, 2015.
The Commencement Ceremonty for August and December 2014 and May 2015 graduates will be held on Friday May 15, 2015. Stay tuned for more details.
MAY COMMENCEMENT NOTES SECTION
- Packets for May Commencement will be mailed out in February or may be picked up in the Turley Center beginning in February 2015
- Cap and Gown must be ordered by the deadline midnight March 27, 2015 (at no additional charge)
- Participation "Reader" cards must be turned in by Friday April 24, 2015
- The application deadline for May 2015 graduation is Friday May 1, 2015
- Caps and gown may be picked up at the Locust Avenue Bookstore about a week before Commencement
- Commencement Date is Friday May 15, 2015 Practice is at 3:30 pm in the Feaster Center (by the football field) on the Locust Avenue Campus, and the Commencement Ceremony begins at 6:30 pm
- Commencement dress is semi-formal and a reception will be held immediately following the ceremony
- May 2015 graduation diplomas will be mailed out the week of June 29, 2015