|MULTI PURPOSE ROOM POLICIES|
1. All group exercise class participants must be 16 years of age or older.
2. Participants are highly encouraged to arrive to class on time. Late participants may be denied entry to class, at the instructor’s discretion, due to the importance of a sufficient warm-up period.
3. It is highly recommended that participants stay for the entire group exercise class to ensure participation in the proper cool-down phase of the class.
4. All equipment must remain in the multi-purpose rooms and must be returned to its proper location after use. Equipment from other areas may not be brought into the multi-purpose rooms.
5. Personal items should be stored in lockers in the locker rooms.
6. Appropriate athletic attire required at all times, only non-marking athletic shoes are allowed in the multi-purpose rooms.
7. All cycling class participants must bring a towel and a water bottle.
8. Personal hand weights are not allowed. Hand weights will be provided in appropriate classes. Hand weights may only be used at the direction of the instructor.
|JOGGING/WALKING TRACK POLICIES|
1. The jogging/walking direction is rotated daily. Please follow the posted direction.
2. The inside lane is for slower walkers/joggers; faster joggers should move to the outside lane.
3. Stretching is allowed in designated areas only.
4. For safety purposes, no loitering is allowed on the track surface.
5. Personal belongings, gym bags, backpacks, etc., are not permitted on the track, day lockers and locker rooms are available for storage of personal items.