Interested in becoming a
FSU is looking for outgoing individuals to teach various group fitness classes both basic and advanced. Join our team of talented instructors, work in an excellent environment and have fun.
Why work out alone when others can motivate you to do your best?
Variety is what makes the Group Fitness Program at Campus Recreation so popular. We offer an assortment of classes at various times to fit your schedule. We are sure that you will find something that will provide the motivation to achieve your goals or the challenge to improve your level of fitness.
The Falcon Center fitness class program offers classes for everyBODY. View the list of conditions below and see which sessions can provide assistance!
· Arthritis: Water Aerobics, Yoga, Pilates, Aqua Power
· Obesity: Spin Fusion, Boot Camp, Zumba, 30 Min Abs
· Osteoporosis: Pilate's, Yoga, Water Aerobics
There are none scheduled at this time.
|DATES - FITNESS CLAS|
|ACCESS TO CLASSES|
STUDENTS & Facility Members
1. Students will no longer sign up for fitness classes and be put on a roster permanently for the session fitness classes.
2. To participate in a fitness class, students and/or members should just report to the fitness class room about 5-10 minutes prior to the start of class to ensure there is enough space to participate.
NON-MEMBERS - Anyone who is not a member of the Falcon Center Facility will not be eligible to participle in Fitness Classes. Fitness Classes are now open to facility member only. To be eligible to participate in the fitness classes, a membership must be purchased.
|FITNESS CLASS DESCRIPTIONS|
For details on each class and its description,
please view our group fitness class description
page by CLICKING HERE.
|FITNESS CLASS POLICIES|