Office of Financial Aid
303 Turley Student Services Center
1201 Locust Avenue
Fairmont, WV 26554
Tel: (800) 641-5678, Opt. 2
Fax: (304) 367-4789
Mon - Thur 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Friday 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
School Code: 040385
NEW AND EXCITING NET PRICE CALULATOR
Pierpont Community & Technical College is pleased to provide this student aid calculator to assist you in estimating your costs to attend Pierpont. Results are based on 2012-13 Cost of Attendance figures and student aid eligibility requirements which are subject to change. These results should assist you in determining an estimate of your out-of-pocket expense to attend Pierpont.
Click one for more information
There are many other scholarships offered through various programs.
To Apply: You need to complete and submit the scholarship application to the Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships by February 1. The application is available on both web sites www.fairmontstate.edu and www.pierpont.edu or from the Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships. All scholarships will be awarded on a first-come, first-served basis until funds are exhausted. Funding is limited.
There are over 100 scholarships available through FSU, Pierpont, and the Foundation. A few are listed below. If you have any questions about the scholarships listed here, please e-mail the Office of Admissions and Recruitment or the Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships. All award amounts are per year.
• Falcon Scholarships: $500, $750, $1000, $1500; Renewable for 1 year – 1st Time Freshmen; Apply by Dec. 15 for next year
• Pepsi Scholarship: $1250; 4 year award
• Aladdin Scholarship: $1000; Renewable for 1 year – Must have Meal Plan
• Campus Life Scholarship: $2000, $3,000; 1st Time Freshmen and Transfer Students
• William White Scholarship: $500, $1000, $1500; Renewable for 1 year – FSU students only
• Francis Pierpont Scholarship: $500, $1000, $1500; Renewable for 1 year – Pierpont students only
• Neighborhood Investment Program Scholarship: Total family income must be at or below 125% of National Poverty Guidelines (available online at either school’s web site); must have GPA of 2.5 for renewal consideration.