Office of Financial Aid
303 Turley Student Services Center
1201 Locust Avenue
Fairmont, WV 26554
Tel: (800) 641-5678, Opt. 2
Fax: (304) 367-4789
Mon - Thur 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Friday 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
School Code: 040385
NEW AND EXCITING NET PRICE CALULATOR
Pierpont Community & Technical College is pleased to provide this student aid calculator to assist you in estimating your costs to attend Pierpont. Results are based on 2012-13 Cost of Attendance figures and student aid eligibility requirements which are subject to change. These results should assist you in determining an estimate of your out-of-pocket expense to attend Pierpont.
In order to be eligible for any form of federal aid, generally, you must meet the following criteria:
1. Must be enrolled or accepted for enrollment in an eligible program of study.
2. Must be pursuing a degree, certificate, or other recognized credential.
3. You must be a U.S citizen or eligible non citizen.
4. Must be registered with Selective Service (if male and required to be).
5. May not have eligibility suspended or terminated due to a drug-related conviction.
6. You must have a valid social security number.
7. May not be in default on a federal student loan.
8. May not owe repayment of a federal grant.
9. Must be making satisfactory academic progress as defined by the school.
To be considerated a full time graduate student, you must be enrolled in a minimum of nine credit hours each term. To qualify for a loan, you must be enrolled in a minimum of six credit hours.