Office of Financial Aid
248 Hardway Building
1201 Locust Avenue
Fairmont, WV 26554
Tel: (855) 297-0999 or (304) 367-4907
Fax: (304) 367-4881
Mon - Friday 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
School Code: 040385
NEW AND EXCITING NET PRICE CALULATOR
Pierpont Community & Technical College is pleased to provide this student aid calculator to assist you in estimating your costs to attend Pierpont. Results are based on 2012-13 Cost of Attendance figures and student aid eligibility requirements which are subject to change. These results should assist you in determining an estimate of your out-of-pocket expense to attend Pierpont.
If you have attended one or more educational institutions other than Fairmont State or Pierpont, you must:
* Make formal application to the college and be admitted in a degree or certificate granting program.
* Assure the the Admissions Office has received and reviewed your official grade transcript(s) from each institution attended. Students transferring in with less than 30 credit hours must also assure that their official high school grade transcripts be received and reviewed by the Admissions Office. Or, if appropriate, ability to benefit or GED scores.
* Be at least a half time student (6 to 8 hours). A less than half time student may be eligible for a Pell Grant and the WV Higher Education Adult Part-Time Student Grant (WV Residents only).
* File a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at www.fafsa.ed.gov.
* Be sure to cancel any pre-registration at your previous institution and cancel any unused awards.