- Identify knowledge and skills to achieve guest satisfaction.
- Practice professionalism and ethics in simulation settings.
- Identify leadership and teamwork practices necessary to meet common goals.
- Identify basic and supervisory functions in the hospitality industry.
- Communicate effectively orally and in writing.
- Identify technology applications current in the field of practice.
- Demonstrate introductory knowledge of cultural competence practices necessary for guest
- Identify best practices to further sustainability in the industry.
This program alone does not qualify for financial aid. Students seeking financial aid eligible degrees may incorporate the classes as electives when their schedule allows or may declare an Associate or Certificate of Applied Science degree major of study in which the courses are embedded.
For the WV Tourism Management Focus, you would replace EVMG 1103 with EVMG 2200.