Pierpont’s School of Workforce Development is the North-Central West Virginia leader in creating customized training programs to meet our area employers’ unique needs. Contract training programs are developed by industry professionals who have the experience and ability to positively impact employee performance and productivity. Our training solutions are flexible and designed to work around your schedule.
In order to create a qualified workforce for the in-demand jobs of the 21st century, we want to help you build and enhance your skills. The School prides itself on its contribution to the economic growth of our region. Graduates of our programs are highly qualified for challenging and well-paying employment throughout our region and beyond. We’re able to achieve this by offering the following services:
- Certificate in Applied Science (CAS) and Associate in Applied Science (AAS) degrees in technical fields focused on energy and advanced manufacturing sectors
- Noncredit workforce training in fields such as business management, IT, healthcare, and energy — online or onsite
- Professional development and continuing education for teachers, project managers, and other professions
- Customized workforce training solutions
- Specialized testing and certification
We’re located at the Advanced Technology Center, 500 Galliher Drive in Fairmont, WV. Contact us at (304) 534-7888 or email@example.com for more information about our programs and services. For more on Continuing Education courses, click here.
ASSOCIATE IN APPLIED TECHNOLOGY (AAS) DEGREE PROGRAMS
Applied Process Technology:
Electric Utility Technology:
CERTIFICATE OF APPLIED SCIENCE (CAS) DEGREES
Petroleum Technology (CAS)