Pierpont's Director of Marketing and Public Relations supports Pierpont's various constituencies in fulfilling the college's mission of providing superior community higher education opportunities throughout its 13-county service area. We will accomplish this mission by promoting Pierpont via a college-wide marketing and communications program that focuses on coherent: messaging, editorial and graphic identity, public affairs, and advertising.
Pierpont's Director of Marketing and Public Relations will maintain a consistent image of quality and accuracy for all official institutional publications and advertisements and will communicate clearly and accurately with the news media. In addition, the staff will work to coordinate and support all marketing activities of the college's departments, programs, and schools and will lead multi-department and college-wide marketing activities, where appropriate.
- Establishing and enforcing communication and media relation policies to ensure that all official publications, both print and digital, project a consistent editorial and graphic identity that upholds the college's standards of quality.
- Implementing a college-wide marketing strategy that incorporates media relations, direct mail, and advertising.
- Producing or approving all official publications and advertising required by all divisions and departments.
- Working with vice presidents, deans, admissions, administrators, and department heads to facilitate marketing and communications strategies and assist in implementing those strategies as they relate to marketing or communications.
- Implement strong internal communication channels to enhance Pierpont's effectiveness and sense of shared mission.
Director of Marketing and Public Relations