Address Updates

It is particularly important to keep your address updated as vital information and difference checks are mailed to your permanent address on file. You may change your address in the Student Services Center at the ATC, or by printing the Change of Name and/or Address Form and submitting it to the Office of Student Services via email to, or by fax to 304-908-5228. You may also mail the form to:

Pierpont C&TC
ATTN: Pierpont Office of Student Services
500 Galliher Drive
Fairmont, WV 26554