Do you have a taste for the finer things in life? In the School of General Education and Professional Studies, you can become a chef, a law enforcement officer or work with children. Our School of General Education and Professional Studies offers a variety of degrees, skill sets and certificates that will help you launch a career and earn an associate’s degree, skill set or certificate at a lower cost than you would pay at a local four-year institution. From sign language to paralegal studies, Pierpont has a place for you to learn, to grow and to be successful!
News: Pierpont receives grant to assist students with disabilities
Associate of Applied Science
- ASL/Interpreter Education Program, A.A.S.
- Board of Governors, A.A.S.
- Criminal Justice, A.A.S.
- Early Childhood Education, A.A.S.
- Food Service Management, Culinary Arts, A.A.S.
- Food Service Management, Hospitality & Tourism, A.A.S.
- Food Service Management, Nutrition and Dietetics Technology, A.A.S.
- Food Service Management, Pastry and Baking Arts, A.A.S.
- Liberal Studies with Pre-Social Work Concentration, A.A.
- Liberal Studies, A.A.
- Occupational Development -Early Childhood Practitioner, A.A.S.
- Occupational Development, A.A.S.
- Paralegal Studies with Land Management Concentration, A.A.S.
- Paralegal Studies, A.A.S.
Dean, School of General Education and Professional Studies
Professor of English