Welcome to Pierpont Community & Technical College! Now that you have been accepted, you may begin your orientation process. This is the first step in your journey toward an Education That Works!
Step 1: Online Orientation Modules
Orientation will introduce you to our college and the services that will help you succeed. Complete our Online Orientation (login with your Student ID Number R00…). If you do not know your student ID number, you should find it on your acceptance letter OR give us a call at 304-367-4907.
Step one in our orientation process is the online orientation modules.
- Learn about all the types of degrees that Pierpont offers
- Find out about all the support services that are available to you
- Discover all the opportunities to get involved on campus
- Learn the ins and outs of Financial Aid
- See how to navigate your online student account
- And learn about the next steps you need to take
Step 2: Registration Session
After completing the online orientation, you can now begin step two by registering.
Students can schedule a Registration Session to meet with an advisor and schedule classes at their convenience. Registration sessions can be done over the phone, via Zoom Video Conference or at our Advanced Technology Center. Choose from the academic schools below to schedule a session.